The wearing of school uniform is compulsory and is strictly enforced for the following reasons:
- It helps foster a sense of belonging to a community
- It enables a child not only to identify with but also to be seen as a member of the school
- It assures both parent and teacher that the child is wearing clothes that are smart and sensible, thus removing the potential problems that fashion and competition could bring about.
School Uniform is available from The Uniform Centre (opposite the Post Office in Morley).
Our school uniform
- Trousers/skirts/pinafores - grey
- Purple checked summer dresses.
- White shirt/Polo shirt - (available with the school badge on)
- School tie - to be worn with shirt.
- Sweatshirts - purple with the school badge on.
- Grey or white socks.
- Tights - grey.
- Sensible outdoor footwear.
- A change of footwear for indoors - usually pumps.
- White t-shirt and black shorts.
- P.E bag (Kit can stay in school for the half term unless dirty)
- As above plus a plain dark coloured tracksuit.
- Swimming trunks - boys
- One piece swimming costume - girls
- Swimming hat (optional)
Each item should be clearly marked with the child's name.