This page contains the results of the parent questionnaire which was sent out during the Summer term 2022.
- 100% of parents agree or strongly agree that ‘My child is happy at this school’
- 100% of parents agree or strongly agree that ‘My child feels safe at this school’
- 99% of parents agree or strongly agree that ‘My child makes good progress at this school’
- 99% of parents agree or strongly agree that ‘My child is well looked after at this school’
- 100% of parents agree or strongly agree that ‘My child is taught well at this school’
- 97% of parents agree or strongly agree that ‘My child receives appropriate homework for their age’
- 96% of parents agree or strongly agree that ‘The school ensures the pupils are well behaved
- 99% of parents agree or strongly agree that ‘This school is well led and managed’
- 98% of parents agree or strongly agree that ‘This school responds well to any concern I raise’
- 98% of parents agree or strongly agree that 'I receive valuable information from the school about my child's progress'
- 99% of parents agree or strongly agree that ‘I would recommend this school to another parent’
- 98% of parents agree or strongly agree that ‘This school deals effectively with bullying’
Thank you for taking the time to give us your valued feedback.
Here are just some of the comments we received:
- Settled into nursery fabulously thanks to the staff and their support
- Always comes home with a smile and talks about positive experiences
- I feel thoroughly supported through the settling in phase and the staff were fantastic
- Tapestry updates are great, we look forward to them every day
- Without a doubt, the EYFS staff have been outstanding, communication and feedback are so important and they really recognise this
- Very happy!
- We can see huge improvements this year in all areas with progress this year!
- Excellent school
- Both children have thrived being here
- Even wants to come in when she’s poorly!
- Absolutely loves school and thinks her teacher is wonderful!
- Really enjoys learning
- Talks animatedly about the variety of activities she takes part in
- Made very good progress with her confidence and self belief this year
- My child is very happy
- Homework links to school learning and allows practise of work done in school
- Pupils always well behaved and polite
- Any incidents raised have been investigated and dealt with promptly
- My child feels cared for and listened to
- Loves coming to school and speaks fondly of staff in class and the wider school
- Enjoys learning
- Lots of variety in learning
- He loves going to school every morning
- He praises teachers
- She starts and leaves Nursery every day with a smile
- She has really come on with her counting, reading and more importantly, her confidence
- I feel the teachers really care for the children
- She covers a wide range of subjects and is always excited to tell us what she has learnt
- I have always recommended the school and will continue to do so
- My child always skips in and is reluctant to leave!
- He has had his love of learning developed and we can tell as parents that his teachers have done a wonderful job
- The support we have had for his additional needs has been amazing and helped ensure we can keep him in school. Thank you!!!
- Love this school!
- The teachers and all staff are wonderful
- I would recommend without any doubt!
- St Francis is a truly wonderful school in all ways
- The Catholic ethos and caring community of St Francis are wonderful
- My child consistently says they like school and are very happy to go
- I have had first hand experience that bullying within this school is not tolerated
- I know when I raise a problem with the school, they will help
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school, from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The survey can be completed at any time; you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
You can access Parent View through the website https://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/