This page contains the results of the parent questionnaire which was sent out during the Summer term 2019.
- 100% of parents agree or strongly agree that ‘My child is happy at this school’
- 100% of parents agree or strongly agree that ‘My child feels safe at this school’
- 100% of parents agree or strongly agree that ‘My child makes good progress at this school’
- 100% of parents agree or strongly agree that ‘My child is well looked after at this school’
- 100% of parents agree or strongly agree that ‘My child is taught well at this school’
- 97% of parents agree or strongly agree that ‘My child receives appropriate homework for their age’
- 99% of parents agree or strongly agree that ‘The school ensures the pupils are well behaved
- 100% of parents agree or strongly agree that ‘This school is well led and managed’
- 99% of parents agree or strongly agree that ‘This school responds well to any concern I raise’
- 93% of parents agree or strongly agree that 'I receive valuable information from the school about my child's progress'
- 99% of parents agree or strongly agree that ‘I would recommend this school to another parent’
- 94% of parents agree or strongly agree that ‘This school deals effectively with bullying’
Thank you for taking the time to give us your valued feedback.
Here are just some of the comments we received:
- Her progress has been remarkable this year
- It is noticeable that not only are pupils well behaved in nursery but throughout the whole school
- The school have supported her settling in and I am very happy with how much she loves school
- She has come on so much and loves to learn!
- He knows adults and students will always help him
- The staff know him well and work tirelessly to help him to learn from his mistakes and celebrate his successes
- I have been incredibly impressed with both of my children’s teaching this year
- Love this school!
- He has had the happiest experience of primary school we could have wished for
- He has been so well looked after and nurtured. This has enabled him to be confident and mature but also kind and generous
- The teachers and all staff are wonderful
- I would recommend without any doubt!
- St Francis is a truly wonderful school in all ways
- Her progress this year has been remarkable – so pleased with what she has achieved
- My child is well looked after in all areas – in class, in the playground and at after school club
- Behaviour throughout the school is fantastic
- The children are in good hands at St Francis
- I would definitely recommend this school
- Teachers and TAs always go an extra mile for pupils
- Great work is given to make sure all pupils are learning
- She loves school and can’t wait to come every day
- She has made fantastic progress this year both emotionally, socially, academically and spiritually – a fabulous start to learning
- She has been supported and nurtured and has grown and blossomed this year
- She has loved her time at St Francis and will fondly treasure memories for a long time.
- I know she has had a super start in her schooling.
- Our children are so enthusiastic and happy at St Francis
- The Catholic ethos and caring community of St Francis are wonderful
- My child consistently says they like school and are very happy to go
- All staff encountered have done an excellent job in caring for my child
- My child is continuously encouraged by teaching staff
- St Francis is very supportive and teachers a credit to it
- I have and will continue to promote this outstanding school
- I have had first hand experience that bullying within this school is not tolerated
- I know when I raise a problem with the school, they will help
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school, from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The survey can be completed at any time; you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
You can access Parent View through the website https://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/