The governing board operates with the following committees:
- Resources committee - responsible for staffing including the appointment and role of the SENCO, equality and diversity, finance, property management, health and safety and nutritional standards. Committee chair: Edwin Kirkwood
- Teaching and learning committee - responsible for teaching and learning matters including target setting, standards and achievement, SEN (including reporting annually on the success of the SEN policy), monitoring teaching and learning and curriculum provision and ensuring that the governing board is represented at school improvement discussions. Committee chair: Angela Walker
- Extended schools - responsible for EYFS, Before and After school club, behaviour, safeguarding, attendance, children’s spiritual moral social and cultural development, children, parent and staff voice, extra-curricular activities, cluster and other partnerships. Committee chair: Phil Brooke
- Pay Review committee – responsible for ensuring the implementation of the school Pay Policy and Teacher Appraisal Policy.
- Pay Appeal committee – responsible for hearing pay appeals and ensuring a fair and proper process has been followed.