This page contains the results of the parent questionnaire which was sent out during the Summer term.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your valued feedback.
There was much positive feedback - here are just some of the comments we received:
- She has loved her time at St Francis and will fondly treasure memories for a long time.
- I know she has had a super start in her schooling.
- Our children are so enthusiastic and happy at St Francis
- The Catholic ethos and caring community of St Francis are wonderful
- My child consistently says they like school and are very happy to go
- All staff encountered have done an excellent job in caring for my child
- I am kept well informed of any issues with my child’s behaviour
- Mrs Harrison has been very helpful, friendly and approachable
- All staff encountered have been very helpful with any concerns raised
- No problems getting them to school – they love it!
- I like that that school engages with national initiatives such as anti-bullying week
- My child is continuously encouraged by teaching staff
- St Francis is very supportive and teachers a credit to it
- My child has been very happy throughout his time at St Francis
- He has made excellent progress year on year
- Excellent team of staff provide great care
- Interesting and engaging teaching
- Children are well behaved and appropriate discipline adhered to
- Can not speak highly enough of Mrs Harrison – professional and approachable
- Any concerns I have ever had have been dealt with appropriately and efficiently
- Informative parents evenings, reports and approachable staff
- I have and will continue to promote this outstanding school
- I have had first hand experience that bullying within this school is not tolerated
- My child has spent 7 years at St Francis and he has thoroughly enjoyed his time. He has happily attended every day, made excellent progress and made excellent relationships with his peers and all staff within the school.
- I know when I raise a problem with the school, they will help
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school, from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The survey can be completed at any time; you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
You can acess Parent View through the website https://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/