This page contains the results of the parent questionnaire which was sent out during the Summer term.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your valued feedback.
There was much positive feedback - here are just some of the comments we received:
- My daughter has been at this school for a short time – what a difference this has made on her, amazing.
- He couldn’t be happier
- He has always been nurtured and cared for
- The staff are wonderful
- A happy environment. An outstandingly happy daughter.
- Knowing all the teachers, she feels safe and I do when taking her
- Outstanding progress made this year – I could not ask for more from the school
- I am privileged my daughter is part of this lovely school
- Outstanding leadership by all staff
- It is wonderful – I always recommend!
- Mrs Harrison is very approachable and caring
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school, from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The survey can be completed at any time; you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
You can acess Parent View through the website https://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/